As with previous editions of IEEE/CIC ICCC conference, IEEE ICCC 2022 (August 11-13, 2022, Foshan, China) will be hosting a series of Tutorial Sessions (half-day or one day) and therefore invites submission of Tutorial Proposals. Tutorials should provide a focused lecture highlighting new and emerging topics within the scope of communications.
In order to propose a tutorial to IEEE/CIC ICCC 2022, please register your name, title of the tutorial and a summary of the tutorial via email and upload the details of your tutorial proposal. The tutorial proposal should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the tutorial.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in one PDF file to the Tutorial Chair Xijun Wang (Submission mailbox: email@example.com) no later than Apr. 1, 2022.
Each tutorial proposal must include the following sections:
- Title of tutorial
- Abstract of the tutorial
- Length of the tutorial: Half-day or One day
- Intended audience
- Objective and motivation
- Names, addresses, and a short CV (no more than 300 words) of tutorial speakers and the specific parts they will cover in the tutorial
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Prior history of the tutorial presentations
- Lecture experience of the tutorial speaker(s)
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorials, including number of attendees, etc
- And other information
Xijun Wang (Sun Yat-sen University, China)
Jianhua Tang (South China University of Technology, China)
Jie Xu (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, ShenZhen China)
Tutorial Proposals Submission:
Mar. 1, 2022 Apr. 1, 2022
Tutorial Proposals Acceptance:
Mar. 15, 2022 Apr. 15, 2022